As we close out 2011 I wanted to take the last 5 days of this year to look back at the most popular posts here on The Calm of His Presence. I hope you enjoy looking back over 2011 with me. Today's post is the most recent post. I wrote it in October as we were coming out of some fearful weeks not knowing what road we may be facing with our daughter. God is so amazing! He gives us strength and shows us His light in many different ways. Sometimes that light is in the life of a beautiful little girl. Click on the link below to read more of This Little Light of Mine...
This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine I'm gonna let it shine
let it shine
let it shine
let it shine...
No comments:
Post a Comment