Its Spring Break in my corner of the country. What better way to celebrate than with a party! If you are joining me from 5minutesformom welcome, I am so glad you are here. For those of you who join me each week for Marriage Mondays we are taking a little break. I will be spending a few days of quality time with my family away from our normal routine to reconnect.
As I started thinking about the best way to let you know a little about me and my blog I realized I am what I would describe as a recovering extrovert. Most of my life I have been the type of person who always needed to be around people. I thrived on the energy I received from others. These days I spend my life chasing after kids, running errands, referring sibling bickering, cleaning, cooking and the many other things that go along with being a wife and mother. I now find myself needing more and more time resting in the stillness and quiet of God's Presence.
I desire for The Calm of His Presence to be a place where women can spend a little time in God's Presence learning how to have a Godly Marriage. While you are here take a look around. A couple of posts you may like are Drowning to Swim, Baby's Breath, Purple Flowers & Princes Dresses, Your People Will Be My People. My most popular posts are also listed on the right.
Leave a message and let me know you visited. It may take a couple of days for me to post the comments since I will be without a computer. I love making new bloggy friends and would love to hear from you. While you are here why not follow The Calm of His Presence so you can come back each week to Marriage Mondays.
In His Calm,
Mary
Hi, I'm right behind you on the blog list #305 at the blog party so I thought I'd visit . Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you through the Blog Party.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I'm an extrovert, but just recently, I've felt a change starting to happen, and I am starting to understand what it means to rest in stillness.
Nice meeting you.
I visited! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you are so passionate about marriage!! As more of my friends' marriages are breaking up, I am determined to keep mine STRONG - with God's help!!
I'm your newest follower today. :)
Hi! Stopping by from UBP. I'm now following you as well. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from UPB11. Great to meet you! There are so many fun blogs to visit!
ReplyDeleteIf you have time, I hope you’ll stop by:
http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome-to-ultimate-blog-party-2011.html
You can enter to win a $25 Gift cert to my eBay store to spruce up your spring/summer wardrobe (details on post) as well as other fun prizes!
I came here through the UBP...your blog is so calming! It's very nice to meet you! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Mary. Nice to meet you through the blog hop. I love making new blog friends too :)
ReplyDeleteLovely to meet you through UBP. This is my first year and I am enjoying finding so many great blogs, like yours.
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Glenda
Gg - Notes on the Journey
#269
I am visiting through the UBP11 and truly enjoy your site. This is a place that I can wholeheartedly recommend to others -- particularly those who are interested in strengthening their marriages. I will be visiting often -- seems like a lot of wisdom to be found here! Would love for you to stop by for a visit at http://www.makingithomewebzine.com/blog -- Susan
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that I found your blog! I am following, because I need to have a better relationship with my husband and I so desire to spend more peaceful time with the Lord. I love him dearly! I hope you will meet me at http://3dreflections.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html and consider following my site also!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Denise
Howdy!
ReplyDeleteOur kids have Spring break in a couple of weeks and I am so excited for them!!
I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL
Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:
So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html
And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html
I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!
Have a very blessed day!! :0)