Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Look Back at 2011 ~ Praying for our Husbands ~ His Perspectives

I opened 2011 by doing a series on Praying for Our Husbands. I received many emails, messages on facebook and comments on my blog (note-I changed my comment host so I lost my old comments :( ) about how much the series meant to so many of you. As we concluded the series I asked my husband to guest post & share with us from a husband's perspective what it means for us as wives to pray for them. I loved what he had to say. Jeff is a wonderful spiritual leader for our family. I am so grateful God placed him in my life. As we look back at the most popular posts for 2011 I hope you enjoy reading the words of my husband Jeff.


Praying for our Husbands - His Perspective

 

In His Calm,

 

Mary 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...