Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Monday, December 5, 2011

Lord Your Holy



Good Monday Morning to you all!

This weekend my choir at Church presented our 35th Annual Twin Living Christmas Tree Presentation. What an honor to be involved in spreading the Love, Holiness & Glory of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Because I have been so busy practicing for the tree and in meetings for something I can't wait to tell you about as soon as I get the ok I haven't been able to prepare a Marriage Monday post.

So, this morning I will share with you a couple of links to two of the songs our choir performed. You can go to my post here to listen to all that GOD is. And go to this you tube link to praise the Holiness of God.

I hope you have a very blessed day. I would love to hear about your Church's Christmas traditions.

In His Calm,

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...