Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Look Back at 2011~ for the good & bad of it all...

Each day. Each week. Each month. Each year we are faced with good & bad moments.

How we respond to those moments is a reflection of who we are.

When the bad moments come my hope is that I will step back, take a deep breath and respond in the way God wants me to.

I want to respond with the Calming Grace of God.

Responding in His Calming Grace is something I have worked on in 2011. I don't respond perfectly all the time but I'm getting better with His Help & His Grace.

I hope you enjoy looking back  for the good & bad of it all...


Thankful Thursday ~ for the good & bad of it all

In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...