I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16
Evergreen trees that sit in the corner waiting to be brought to life with the addition of lights and memories.
Hearts and minds that sit over-burdened and aching - waiting for the weight of life and pain to be taken away.
Bending down on knees with face to the ground giving it all over - to the God of Love, the God of Comfort, the God of Peace, the God of Light.
photo courtesy of Ruth Rackley Photography
He will breathe new life into our weary souls.
He IS the Light that fills our heart & our life with love and memories.
He IS our Strength and our Shield.
Praying you will experience the Love, the Comfort, the Peace and the Light of Christ this Christmas season.
Counting One Thousand Gifts #266 -
- falling on my knees and laying it before Him
- watching God work
- trusting His plan & His Glory will be fullfilled
- excitement of little ones as we pick out our Christmas tree
- my daughter's Spiritual 1st Birthday
- the blessings of a washer & dryer amidst the laundry room floor covered in water
- not all the clean clothes were soaked by the leak
- a full nights sleep
- safety during a wreck
Counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience
In His Calm,
Mary

No comments:
Post a Comment