If you are visiting today from A Pinkdaisy Life welcome. I hope you feel the calming presence of God while you are here.
If you are a regular to Marriage Mondays I would love for you to pop over to A Pinkdaisy Life where I am guest posting today. Heatherly and I met last year at She Speaks. Heatherly shares on A Pinkdaisy Life how you can find joy & hope in everyday life.
I shared in my post how God met me in one of the darkest times of my life and reminded me to Be Still & Know He is God.
My husband's parents were both fighting for their lives. We were traveling between 2 & 6 hours to visit them depending on which one we were seeing. My husband was trying to work while visiting his parents several times a week if not daily and I was trying to raise our 18 month old son while expecting our 2nd baby.
Life was hard. Life was unfair. Life was exhausting.
BUT GOD!
God made the hard - tolerable. God gave us perspective when we wanted to whine because life was unfair. And God sustained us when we were exhausted.
Through those long, hard days God showed us He was the God of the impossible. He strengthened our marriage as we leaned on Him & each other. And He showed us the power of His love by sending friends our way to minister to us & pray for us.
If you are going through a hard time and need prayer I would love to pray for you. Leave me a comment and let me know how I can pray for you.
In His Calm,
No comments:
Post a Comment