Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Mercy, Peace and Love...

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance." 
Jude 2

Early Sunday morning He whispered it to my heart...

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance"...

Quietly... in the dark hours before the sunrise... I lay in bed feeling His Peace... His Goodmorning Song in my heart...and then I drifted back off to sleep...

I awoke a few hours later to the flurry of my husband getting ready for Church...

Oh no...I overslept!

As I jumped out of bed frustrated, He whispered it again. 

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance."

"Yes Lord," I whispered back. "Give me the mercy, peace and love I so desperately need this morning."

And He did... 

mercy with my kids as we rushed to get to church on time...

peace when my daughter ran down the halls of the church swirving in & out of the ladies & gentlemen with canes & walkers...

love when I was just too tired...

And the part I love the most...He knew I needed it this week...

He has continued to give me mercy, peace and love in abundance just when I needed it!

May His Voice whisper to your heart "Mercy, Peace and Love be yours in Abundance.

Continuing the Joy Dare to One Thousand Gifts #802-#823:
  • bubbling excitement on the 1st day of school
  • smooth transitions for the 1st week back to school
  • a school year of new experiences
  • seeing a glass half-full & being optimistic when others aren't
  • practicing patience in a carline with blowing horns
  • speaking words of encouragement to those who are trying hard
  • faith stretching when its hard
  • trusting in the Truth of God
  • friends who understand & pray
  • being reminded what is important
  • dinner at home 2 out of 3 nights
  • morning devotion with the kids each morning this week
  • morning prayer on the way to school
  • The Holy Spirit intervening in Prayer
  • difficult discussions that bring me closer to my husband
  • being reminded of my focus
  • listening to God's call on my heart
  • rain...rain...and more rain
  • no rain at carline
  • hard trusting 
  • collapsing after a long day
  • "Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance." Jude 2
Taking the Joy Dare of counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience 



In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...