Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Intentional


 Intentional...

In January as I thought & prayed about what my "One Word" challenge was going to be this year God led me to Intentional - deliberate & purposeful.

The focus on being intentional has led me to be more deliberate & purposeful with
As I have spent the summer focused more on my family I have not posted as frequently as I would have liked. But the memories, laughter & fun with my kids and husband have been what we needed.

The kids will be going back to school during the next two weeks. As I prepare them for school I will also be praying for what God has in store for The Calm of His Presence. I want to be Intentional here too. I want this little corner of the blogging world to be a source of Calming reassurance in your crazy day.

So until my posts become a bit more regular again I pray that you will feel God's Calming Presence in your life and that you will know HIS TRUTH!

In His Calm,

Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...