Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Standing in Awe





From an awe inspiring sunrise to the connecting of two people...
From the big to the small...
From the quietest of prayers to the raising of hands in praise...

I Stand in Awe of Jesus

I Stand in Awe when He answers my heart's cry.
I Stand in Awe when my heart breaks into a million pieces.
I Stand in Awe when I hear the cry of a new born baby.
I Stand in Awe as I sit beside the bed of a loved one entering the Gates of Heaven.

I Stand in Awe of Jesus

I Stand in Awe when I hurt so bad I want to raise my fists and ask why.
I Stand in Awe when my Joy overflows beyond containment.

When words can't express what I feel...

I Stand in Awe!


Counting the Joy Dare as I Stand in Awe #787 - #801

  • special girl time with my daughter
  • trusting God and not being anxious about anything
  • quick healing for my mom
  • lazy Sunday afternoons
  • sharing my high energy family with a sweet friend
  • buzz & excitement at church over prayer for revival
  • standing in awe at God's amazing healing
  • light of love in a little girl's face for her daddy
  • shopping for kindergarten supplies for my daughter
  • lunch for the girls
  • trusting the Great I AM
  • daddy/son time in the mountains
  • productive meetings
  • watching God fill in the blanks
  • little hands reaching out at night

Taking the Joy Dare of counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience 




In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...