Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to  you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

God has a plan for my life. When I struggle to hear him He is still with me. When I struggle with envy because I see others doing what I want to do I need to trust His plans & direction for my life. He wants to teach me. I need to yield to His timetable and allow Him to mold me.

#60 - #71
  • date night with my husband
  • sleeping late
  • cooler weather after a summer storm
  • cleaning out closets & drawers
  • bagging up cloths to give away
  • scheduling a girl's get-away weekend
  • surprise visit from a childhood friend
  • rambunctious boys
  • insightful husband
  • baby birds chirping
  • refreshing rains
  • trusting that God has a specific path for me
I am counting God's blessings today with multitudes on mondays @ A Holy Experience.
In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...