"O Lord, open the eyes of my heart, the eyes of my hands, the eyes of my mouth, the eyes of my feet, I long to live all eye." One Thousand Gifts pg 115
This week I experienced the joy of praising my Lord & savior along side babies through 5 year old boys & girls. With my hands I taught 4 & 5 year olds motions to songs. With my mouth I sang "I Wanna Love You More." With my feet I danced among those boys & girls. With my ears I heard the precious voices of little ones singing for Jesus. With my eyes I watched the faces filled with joy & delight as those boys & girls ran through a cascade of water blessed with the Presence of God's Promise - a beautiful rainbow. With my heart I felt the Presence of God's Holy Spirit. This week I lived "all eye" and experienced the Love of God through a child.
#48 - #59
- warm coffee on my sore throat
- quiet time to regroup and rest
- ability to teach boys and girls how to praise Jesus through song during VBS
- spontaneous hug
- group hug from several 5 year olds because they had fun in music
- sweet sound of 40 4 year olds singing praises to God
- family ice cream night
- a husband who works hard so I can stay home and raise our kids
- the calming sense of music
- impromptu dinner with family from far away
- buying the first roses for my yard
- Lazy Saturday mornings
In His Calm,
Mary

Great post! Sounds like you had a fun week! I love Thankful Thursday posts: they make you really think about and appreciate every little moment in your life that you would normally overlook. :) Oh, and you gotta love family ice cream night!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Sydney
Thank you for following Sydney. Your right, it really has helped me appreciate every moment of my life. And family ice cream nights are a big hit around here :).
ReplyDeleteIn His Calm,
Mary