During 2012 my One Word was Intentional. I knew it was going to be a very busy & exciting year and because of that I also knew I was going to have to be Intentional in staying in God's Word and spending time with my family. If I wasn't intentional with those things it would be very easy for me to put them on the back burner.
2012 was one of the most incredible years I have ever had but, it was also one of the most difficult years I have ever had. I experienced tremendous growth & exhilarating moments along with agony & despair all through following God.
I have a mentor who frequently says that "following God is never boring" and 2012 is a prime example of that, 2012 was filled with blessings from the good, the bad & the in between.
As 2012 came to a close God laid on my heart Psalm 19:14. I quickly new this would be my focus verse for 2013.
There is so much God has already begun to teach me through this verse. Multiple times each day I stop, take a deep breath and pray this verse. My deepest desire is that the words of my mouth & the meditation of my heart be pleasing to God.
I would love for you to join me in 2013 as I delve into how God is going to use Psalm 19:14 to Refocus my mouth & my heart on God.
Has God led you to a verse or "One Word" for 2013? Please share it with us in the comment section so that we can all see what God is going to do for you in 2013.
Thank you so much to Melanie at Only a Breath who so graciously made the One Word button for me. I am linked today with Melanie as she brings together others who are focusing on "One Word" for 2013.
In His Calm,
Mary


No comments:
Post a Comment