Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Five Minute Friday ~ Imagine


It's Five Minute Friday time again. Five Minute Friday is a time when Lisa-Jo Baker hosts "a group of people who love to throw caution to the wind and just write without worrying if it’s just right gather to share what five minutes buys them. Just five minutes."
Five Minute Friday
Imagine
GO
I’m sitting here hands nervously waiting to start typing.
Imagine…do I dare imagine what God holds for me? I’ve tried & then become frustrated when I can’t see what it is.
He’s laid a desire & dream deep within me but He hasn’t given me a clear path forward. There are times I think I know what it is but then the door closes & I don’t know what it is.
So, I’m left to sit & wonder. Imagine. Dream. Pray. Seek. What He has planned for me.
And so, as I do each of those I take the next tentative step forward that He wants me to follow.
That step at times makes no sense to me but it makes sense to Him because He doesn’t have to Imagine. He Knows! He Knows the plans He has for me, plans to give me hope & a future.
So, I’m in this place of praying, Imagining, seeking, dreaming.
And while I’m here I’m going to live in the moment with my family. Enjoying the summer that lies ahead of us.
And with my little free time? Imagine a house that is clutter free :-).
STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...