Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Not so patiently waiting...

Waiting...

I don't like waiting. I get impatient & want an answer & a fix to my issue now.

But God. 

God says "Wait... I am doing a new thing. Sit patiently... silently... calmly."

"Let me work in you & through you. Let me love you."

"Feel the Grace I have given you. Be the Grace to others I have been to you."

Its hard... but I wait. And while I wait I learn to be patient. I allow His Presence to Calm the turmoil inside me.



Continuing the Joy Dare #540 - #545

  • waiting & the pain that comes with it
  • watching my husband be the man God has called him to be
  • curiosity & the tears that come from learning a lesson
  • reviewing a book that is speaking to me in more ways than I could imagine
  • Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way. James 1:2-4
  • knealing face down laying it at God's feet

Taking the Joy Dare of counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience 





In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...