Over the last several months I have been reminded once again why I should pray for Jeff. He has been going through some very stressful issues. Like David, Jeff is a "man after God's own heart". He strives to follow God's leading & direction for his life. Many times lately he has told me that just because something is difficult & and just because he doesn't want to do it doesn't mean he has the right to tell God NO.
I admire my husband for being able to stand up for what is right and follow God despite the worldly consequences.
"Walk worthy of the
calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness,
with long-suffering, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:1,2
Click on this link to read my post on Praying for our Husbands as Spiritual leaders.
Some ideas for supporting your Husband as Spiritual Leader of your home:
- pray for your husband multiple times a day
- text &/or email him verses that you have found during quiet time & bible study
- leave encouraging notes for him to find later in the day
In His Calm,
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment