How is your spring cleaning going? Did you get the cobwebs & dust cleaned out of your home last week?
How about the cobwebs in the communication with your husband? Did you wipe away the dust and dig into deeper levels of communication?
I must admit I didn't reach my goal last week. I had grand plans to begin the deep clean starting with the cobwebs & dust but it didn't get done. A sick daughter, an unplanned field trip and life interrupted those plans.
But, I'm happy to say Jeff & I did dust off the cobwebs of our communication. And oh what a joy it was!
- I love hearing what is going on in my husband's heart!
- I love knowing how I can pray more effectively for him!
- I love the intimacy that comes with deep communication!
- We dreamed & talked of ways to spruce up our house.
- We dreamed of life for our family.
- We dreamed & talked about the path God has called us to.
As you're making plans to spruce up your home while spring cleaning, why not take some time to dream & plan with your husband. Who knows what path you may head down.
I'm linked today with Women Living Well Wednesdays
In His Calm,
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment