Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Five Minute Friday ~ Worship


I've been absent for a bit here on The Calm of His Presence. Life has been crazy, busy these last few weeks with school starting and all that goes with it. I haven't shared about it yet but I have a surprise that I'm working hard on for you. So would you pray for me and the direction God is leading the Calm of His Presence. 
In the mean time God woke me way to early this Saturday morning asking me to spend some quiet time with Him. During that quiet time I took 5 minutes to join Lisa-Jo and a few hundred other bloggers to simply just write...for 5 minutes on the prompt ~ Worship. I've linked up at (in)courage for this weeks Five Minute Friday post. 
Start...
Oh my God I will worship you when my life is falling apart & my heart is breaking in two.
I will worship you when I see you in the morning sun breaking through the trees.
I will worship you when I stand in the spotlight but my heart & face want to run to the shadows where I can hide from the world.
I will worship you when pride is spilling over as I watch my son succeed.
I will worship you when times get hard and I don’t understand this journey you have called me to.
I will worship you with my hands in the air praising you for all the wonderful blessings you give.
I will worship you as I fall to my knees begging you to take the pain away.
I will worship you as I sing of your amazing love.
Lord, I will worship you in the good, the bad, and all the in between times.
Stop...
In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...