God is working in many different areas of my life teaching me lesson after lesson. With each lesson learned I want to write them down and share them with you. But then when I sit down to write, my mind won't slow down enough to focus on one lesson.
I want to dig into a passage in my Bible to hear what God is saying or I want to pull out my Bible Study to see what God has to say next in the study or I want to write down one of the many lessons I learned the day before.
Before I know it I've gotten frustrated and given up on it all.
So today instead of sharing one of the many lessons He is teaching me I'm going to sit...
"Be Still & Know He Is God."
And in that stillness I will Praise Him for Who He Is and how He Blesses me each & everyday.
- impromptu lunch with my sister
- answers from the tests
- trusting God one step at a time
- singing with His Voice
- a good night sleep
- praying friends
- watching God use His Spiritual Gifts for His Glory
- prayers from God's Children
- In His Calm,
- Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment