Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ Even though it's not Thursday...

Have you noticed lately my Thankful Thursday posts haven't been on Thursday? 

Life's been crazy & hectic around here... but all in a good way. 

I'm finishing up my involvement with the Just Give Me Jesus revival with Anne Graham Lotz and AnGeL Ministries. As I am going through the follow-up Bible Study the Vision of His Glory I am praying for God's direction for my blog ~ The Calm of His Presence and the next direction He wants to lead me. 

I am also trying to settle back into some sort of routine here at home, with my children and with my husband. 

In the mean time I will continue to post a couple of times a week, it just may not always be on Monday or Thursday as it was in the past. 

As I pray for God to open the eyes of my heart so that I may see Him and His direction for my life is there a way I can be praying for you? I would consider it an honor to pray for you.


Continuing to count the Joy Dare #901 - #913
  • "God who is Lord of the gentle breeze is Lord of the rough and tumble. He is the King of the Jungle." ~ Steven Curtis Chapman
  • God opening the eyes of my heart to see Him high & lifted up
  • family reunions that reunite loved ones
  • carriage rides
  • southern comfort food
  • little cousins running around
  • perfect weather on a fall Saturday filled with family & football
  • worshiping my God & Savior
  • catching up on the laundry
  • the excitement of catching a moth on a Monday morning when we are already late for school
  • living in the moment with my kids
  • cheering on the Gamecocks while snuggled on the couch as a family
  • sharing whispers with God before crawling out of my warm bed
Taking the Joy Dare of counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience 
 
In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...