Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning Ideas

In March on Marriage Mondays we talked about Spring Cleaning in our marriages.

This week is Spring Break for my kids. We are using this week as a family to reconnect with some fun activities and to take care of some Spring Cleaning around the house. My husband has a "honey do" list. My kids have a "kiddie do" list. And I will be supervising and sweating right along with them :-). As a reward for a hard days work each afternoon we have a fun family activity planned.

In honor of our Spring Break/Cleaning week I wanted to let you know about a bloggy friend of mine who has a great post with a Spring Cleaning check list for the home :). Melanie at OnlyABreath has a check list you can print off to help you get started with your spring cleaning.


I would love for you to visit her blog and give her some love :). In March The Calm of His Presence was one of Melanie's featured blogs.

Melanie helped me a few months back with the blog buttons you see on the right side. She is very talented and was such a pleasure to work with. To find out more about her blog designs visit her site Elegant Custom Blogs.

I hope you have a wonderful week spending time with those you love, working, playing or whatever journey the Lord has planned for you.

In His Calm,


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...