Its been a crazy, busy week filled with celebrating our 14th Anniversary with a last minute concert trip...slicing my finger leading to a very bulky bandage making it difficult to type (all because I was frustrated & impatient)...& following God in new opportunities.
Do you remember a few months ago when I shared with you that I am working with a group of ladies to bring Anne Graham Lotz's Revival Just Give Me Jesus to our area? Well we are working hard and we are just a few short months away. Today I started posting a blog on our website. I would love for you to visit. If you are anywhere close to Augusta Georgia we would love for you to come to the Just Give Me Jesus Augusta Revival Sept 21st & 22nd 2012. You can find out more information on the Just Give Me Jesus Augusta website.
Can I also ask you to be praying for me...I have been asked to give my testimony at church Sunday night. I am nervous & need time to prepare. Please pray I will hear God's direction for what He wants me to share with those who are in the congregation Sunday night.
I promise I will be back on Monday with more marriage inspiration.
In His Calm,
Mary
“Come near to God and he will come near to you.” James 4:8
Revival.
When you hear the word revival what comes to your mind?....
visit http://www.justgivemejesusaugusta.org/marysblog.html to read more.
No comments:
Post a Comment