Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Friday, January 27, 2012

God Showed Up BIG

Blessings my Dear Sisters!

I'm sorry I have been "missing" from the blog for almost 2 weeks now. I shared with you in my last post I am working with a group of ladies to bring Anne Graham Lotz and her revival Just Give Me Jesus to our area. This past Tuesday we hosted the Kick Off Events for the revival. I was the Kick Off Chair.

I am still riding high on the gratefulness I have to my Lord and Savior for answering so many prayers. God's Presence was palpable in both the Pastors' Event & the Women's Celebration Event. We prayed that God would overflow both events and He did. He overflowed them with His Amazing Holy Spirit. Lives were touched and changed. I CAN NOT wait for the actually revival September 21 & 22, 2012.

I have begun to process the wave of emotions & hurdles we had to climb over the last few months to get to Tuesday. I promise I will share them with you as I am able. We still have a large amount of work to do to prepare for September but God proved He is Faithful and He will enable us to do HIS WILL.

For now I want to continue counting 1000 Gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience by counting just a few of the MANY ways I have to be thankful for Tuesday.

Counting Gifts #354 - #364
  • God's Holy Spirit "overflowing" 2 Sanctuaries
  • Hearing the "voice" of Angels in the voices of 1500 women singing praises to our Lord & Savior
  • watching God's Will shine Glorious
  • feeling God's Calming Presence as months of following in His footsteps materialized
  • Precious prayers with spiritual sisters
  • support from family & friends
  • watching God work in the lives of Pastors & Church leaders
  • Fog lifting to reveal God's Glorious Love
  • answers to prayers for strength, clear mind & calm
  • seeing the smiling faces & hearts of greeters & ushers
  • God's Perfect timing
Taking the Joy Dare of counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience 





In His Calm,


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...