Happy New Year from my family to yours. Because 2011 ended full speed ahead I didn't have a chance to send Christmas cards out this year. My sister Ruth, you met her in a guest post earlier this year, is an incredible photographer. You can take a look at her work on her website Ruth Rackley Photography. In November we stole a few hours one afternoon to drive to her farm for a brief visit. I shared in my post on Monday that one of the things I learned in 2011 was to give myself & those around me grace. Hence, when I realized I couldn't get Christmas cards out I didn't stress, instead I decided this year we would send out New Years Cards. Thank you Ruth for designing our card! I hope you and your family feel God's Presence down every road you travel this year.
On Monday I shared with you that this year I am working on being more "Intentional" with my husband, children, friends, family & most importantly my time in God's Word. Melanie at Only a Breath very graciously made a "One Word" blog button for me and I love it! Several months ago she made the blog buttons you see in my posts and on my sidebar. I haven't had a chance to publicly thank her. So Melanie what better time to say Thank You than to say it on "Thankful Thursday". I'd love for you to visit her blog and give her some love.
Counting One Thousand Gifts 311 - 320
- sleeping late
- getting up without an alarm
- crisp, cold winter mornings
- reading "Good Night Moon" to my 5 & 7 year olds
- God reminding me to be intentional with my kids by reading "one more bedtime story"
- God calling me to be Intentional in His Word
- hearing my son say "Mom your not a 'nurse' your a 'Mom'!"
- being right where God wants me
- slowing down & studying the book of Psalms 1 Chapter a week for 2012
- warm coffee to wake me in the morning
Counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience
In His Calm,
Mary


No comments:
Post a Comment