Windows open. Cool Breezes blowing across my face. Birds chirping & singing a happy song. I sit. Relaxed. I marvel over God's glorious creation & His incredible love for me. Ah...peace...
Then it happens... a loud truck drives by and the high pitched buzzer on my dryer breaks the respite. I am suddenly keenly aware of the construction work in front of my house. My thoughts quickly move from resting in God's presence to the busyness of life.
Oh well, back to my day I must go. But, for a short while I met with God. I am grateful for the Calm of His Presence. I can now go through the rest of my day refreshed & renewed.
How are you taking time to be refreshed & renewed in God's Presence?
In His Calm,
Mary
Days like today make it easy to rest in His presence, even amist the chaos that many times man creates. I praise Him for days like today and thank Him for these beautiful creations of His hands.
ReplyDelete