Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's going on behind the scenes...

Yes I've been quiet around here but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.

My days have been busy with cleaning, ministry, helping kids with homework & baseball games.

But one of the things you may be most excited about is The Calm of His Presence will soon have a new home. I have been working with my sister to design a new website for The Calm of His Presence. My plans are to reveal it Oct 1st with a 31 Day series titled 31 Days to Calm. I hope you will join me as I welcome you into the new home of The Calm of His Presence.

Until then here is my new blog button for a little teaser.








In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...