Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Tuesday, April 23, 2013


“Praise the Lord! I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with His godly people.”
Psalm 111:1
This verse was on the bottom of the page where I wrote my Joy Dare list in my gratitude journal today. What a joy it brings to my heart when I spend time with people who love God.
Whether it is having fun at the zoo, taking dinner to a friend who has lost a loved one, grilling out with friends or counseling a friend on the phone who is going through a difficult time; when I am in the presence of someone else who loves God His Glory, His Love & His Goodness shine forth.
I pray that you too have godly people around you.

Continuing to count the Joy Dare #1120 - #1132:
·      Beautiful day at the zoo
·      Overcoming my fear of heights with my daughter
·      Hike in the woods with friends
·      Popcorn, icees & cotton candy
·      Oreos on the way home from the zoo = happy kids
·      Life is Good! God is Good!
·      Working in the yard as a family
·      Kids playing in the sprinkler
·      Playing baseball as a family
·      Frozen yogurt to cool off on a warm afternoon
·      Grilled bratwurst after baseball practice
·      All 4 of us snuggled up in bed watching a movie
·      Sleeping in

Linked today with Ann at A Holy Experience


In His Calm,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...