Be still, and know that I am God - Psalm 46:10

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ I need Jesus

When I see God's Amazing Love & Grace around every corner.
When I sing His Praises with every breath.
When the laughter is uncontainable and joy is overflowing.

When I struggle to find the joy in the everyday.
When I sit & look for ways to be thankful yet come up empty.
When I long for the laughter I once felt.

Its in ALL of those times Jesus is with me. 
I may struggle to feel His Presence but I KNOW He is there,
breathing on me!


Counting This Joy Dare to One Thousand Gifts #447 - #461
  • soothing medicine of cool fresh air
  • baby smiles
  • knowing someone will enjoy what I can't use
  • midweek lunch with a friend
  • ease of dropping my daughter off at school
  • lunch with my husband & daughter
  • breaking a temper tantrum with laughter
  • laughter with friends on a double date
  • reliving funny kid's stories
  • sense of accomplishment
  • husband working hard so I can take care of the kids & the home
  • farm fresh veggies
  • holding a screaming baby who refuses a bottle
  • birds gathering in the trees outside my windows
  • special time with my son
Taking the Joy Dare of counting 1000 gifts with Ann at A Holy Experience 


In His Calm,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...